Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MY HEROES, MY DAUGHTER!!! MY SON-IN-LAW!!!

I cannot begin to describe the pride I have for my daughter.....
She has always been very special to anyone she meets.

The day she was born, she became my best friend! She was so beautiful and round and pink, I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Everyone agreed that she was the most beautiful baby they had ever seen!(We didn't even have to pay them to say that either!!)

Jules was, and is still "one of a kind"! She has always been fiercely independent, and I know in my heart she will always be true to what is in her heart.

We had to travel all over the North East to find just the right college for Jules. (not because she deserved the best, but mainly because the college had to deserve HER!) Wherever she goes she makes friends easily... I wonder where she gets that from....

Jules waited a long time to pick her prince, and when she met James we knew they were made for each other. They had so much in common: philosophies on life, diets, politics, tastes in music, sports teams, movies, live productions, travelling, food. They were both vegetarians when they met, and stayed that way for a long time. One time when we were out for dinner, James shocked me by ordering a steak dinner. I knew a proposal was in the works when I noticed that Jules ordered meat also!

The birth of Seamus might be the single most important event that has come into their lives, as far as I can tell... He has been SUCH a blessing to all of us, but no one loves him more than his Mom and Dad!! We thank the Lord for Shamey every day, and ask for a healing of his infirmity.

We are just so blessed to have a daughter and son-in-law like Jules and James, and of course Shamey is the frosting on the top of the cake!!

We are looking forward to moving into our new home very soon, and having Shamey come in every morning and say "Good Morning Ga, Good Morning, Pa"!

There are so many good things in life, so worth waiting for!!
Thank you JuJu Bee and James for inviting us to share our lives with you!
We love you all!

No comments: